Atisons Betta Spa, Almond Leaf Extract with Calcium |
Although a less known brand in North America, Nirox is well known in Japan & other Asian countries for their high quality & innovative products such as Bio-lif premium almond leaf water conditioner as well as premium grade carbon and high pore count Bio Care premium bio filter media.
We now also sell the Atison's Betta Spa Indian Almond Leaf Based Water Conditioner from "Ocean Nutrition" since Nirox discontinued the sale of Bio Lif in North America (a great product, but it never caught on as it did with Asian Betta, Discus, and other soft water breeders)
AAP/ATISON'S BETTA SPA; Botanic Water Conditioner
125 mL- $8.59
Jump to Shopping Cart
• 5 mL treats approximately 2 gallons (8 liters)
• Clear Betta Spa by Ocean Nutrition contains wild almond leaf extract to simulate the natural environment of the Betta fish.
• Other natural botanicals, including Yucca extract, help control ammonia, reduce stress and maintain cleaner water.
• Naturally lowers the pH of the water via natural almond leaf tannins and absorbs harmful chemicals.
• Contains ESSENTIAL Sodium and Calcium, HOWEVER our professional use suggests regularly supplementation of Calcium Ions for Electrolytes and Redox Balance with products such as Wonders Shells, generally used in 1/4 to 1/2 does (such as a block cut in half)
See: Wonder Shells
Please Also Reference: Redox Balance; Importance to Fish Health
Unscrew the lid of the 5 mL container. Squeeze to fill the 5 mL container with the amount of product you want to pour into the tank. We advise 5 mL per 8 liters (approx. 2 gallons) of aquarium water for normal maintenance. Double this for conditioning.
Do not add salt to the water.
Use with every water change and add Betta Spa as per amount of water changed.
For more information about the use of these products, please see this article: Aquarium Chemistry; Amazon River, SE Asia Water Aquariums
BIO-LIF (6) 10 gram packets- $4.99 Jump to Shopping Cart
Nirox has currently suspended Production of Bio Lif.
Please consider Driftwood (cut into pieces too for more Acid Buffer leeching), Pillow/Frog Moss or Atkinson's Spa (above)
Nirox Premium Carbon and Ceramic Filter Media has been moved to a new web page:
Aquarium/Pond Filter Material; Including Nirox Carbon & Ceramic Filter Media