The SunSun CHJ-1503 Pond Pump/Filter is a simple but complete small to medium pond (under 800 gallons) and fountain pump and includes an encapsulating rigid external filter strainer as well as fountains heads.
User friendly and easy to install.
• Energy efficient and internal use
• Directional vortex impeller
• Max Head; 8.85 feet
• Fountain head kits included
• Rated for Ponds up to 800 gallons under light bio load (stocking). Can be used in larger ponds when paired with more filters
• Can be used as a primary filter in small ponds.
However we recommend a secondary filter too, whether it be a Hydro Pond Sponge Filter or a DIY Veggie/Plant Filter or other simple filter.
• Thermally protected
• Two tier pre-filter
• For Best Results; we recommend placing Volcanic Rock or similar around the filter intake of this filter to provide coarse pre-filtration and extend the time before the need to rinse the sponges in this filter.
This diagram shows a Terminator UV Sterilizer connected to a submersible pond filter filter fountain bypass.
This allows for better Green water control by adding the benefits of UVC Irradiation to your pond (click on picture to enlarge).
The E.G. Danner Mfg PMK1700 Pond Pump/Filter & Fountain Head Kit fits ponds up to 1250 gallons (as per manufacturer) or even larger when used with other filter methods, including a DIY DIY Veggie/Plant Filter)
• 700 GPH (2650 LPH)
• 60 watts
• 18 foot heavy duty grounded cord
• Energy efficient and internal/submersible use
• Ceramic Shaft impeller
• Max Head; 11'8"
• Two Fountain head included
• Rated for Ponds up to 1250 gallons under light bio load (stocking). Can be used in larger ponds when paired with more filters
• Our price INCLUDES Volcanic Rock (see bullet below), this VASTLY improves Bio Filtration AND Mechanical Filtration by over 500%.
You will NOT get this if you purchase your Pondmaster Filter ANYWHERE else!!
• For Best Results: We recommend removing screws securing screen, then placing Volcanic Rock inside/under the screen for important biological filtration, then re-securing screen with screws and placing poly pads back as supplied by manufacturer.
See also; Pond Care Information; Filtration
For our full Shipping & Return Policy Pages (International Shipping, Checkout Info. Express, etc.) or to "Contact Us" Click the buttons above.
*Please use the Shopping Cart below to purchase products via Credit Card or PayPal.
*Transit time varies from 1-8 business days for the Lower 48 USA depending upon shipping method chosen. Please See Shipping Policy (click on) if you have ANY shipping questions
*For Shopping Cart or Credit Cart Problems, see Shopping Cart Tutorial
*We only Ship Internationally to Canada, UK, Mexico, Most of Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand; (other locations must contact us first)
Below is our standard shopping Cart for single and ALL multiple purchases Use black arrow to drop menu down to select item, then click on item to place in cart, followed by clicking on the Pay Now Button (item quantities can be changed in cart or you can continue shopping after clicking Pay Now)