The New SunSun Power Head Series Pumps are American Designed/Engineered and Asian built power heads that are both simple in their application and reliable in their design.
The SunSun Power Head is superior in both design and value to many of the more well known power head available. These are an excellent choice for Under Gravel Filters or Sponge Filter applications.
SunSun Power Head Features Include:
• Fully Submersible
• Suitable for both fresh & saltwater use
• Constructed of High Strength/Impact ABS
• Powerful, Quiet, Reliable
• Equal to or better to any of popular name brands such as the Maxi-Jet
• Includes optional air intake and air regulator to aerate water
The ReSun King power head aquarium and pond water pumps are state of the art and a "step up" from most other similar pumps. They have ceramic shaft impellers with stainless steel coating to ensure long service for your aquarium pump or pond pump needs.
ReSun King Pump Features Include:
• Multi Use
• Energy efficient pump
• Powerful, Quiet, Reliable
• Ideal for Salt/Freshwater
• Can be used in or out of the water
Please scroll down to purchase
SUNSUN JP-23 - $14.99;
Jump to Shopping Cart
• Flow Rate 264 GPH (1000 L/H)
• Includes Aeration/Air Injection Feature
• Max Height (Head Pressure) 52 inches (1.3 Meters)
• 16 Watts
• Voltage: 110V
• Dimensions: 4.24 x 2 x 5.25" (107*53*135mm)
• Simply a first rate, dependable power head aquarium pump at a GREAT price!
Compares favorably to Marineland, Hagen AquaClear 50 & others.
The picture to the left demonstrates the aeration attachment option available with the SunSun JP Pumps (as well as many others sold here and elsewhere such as the ReSun King & Via Aqua Power Heads)
Please Click the picture to enlarge
RESUN KING WATER PUMP/ POWER HEAD PUMPS
KING 1A- Discontinued;
• Flow Rate @ 0 Head pressure 700 L/H (185 GPH)
• Flow Rate @ 3 feet = 0
• 110 Volt
• Dimensions 143x54x75 mm
• Inlet = ½”
• Outlet = 3/8” & 1/2"
• 10 watts
• Recommended tubing size: ½” ID tubing
PLEASE NOTE: all water pumps whether these ReSuns, SunSun or ANY other must be connected below the water level of the pond/aquarium (whether submersed or in-line) otherwise your pump may be damaged or simply not work!
Why Purchase from American Aquarium Products
For our Complete Pumps Page:
Aquarium/Pond/Fountain Water and Air Pumps
Need Help Finding a Pump, See:
Pump Specifications Table
A FEW OTHER AQUARIUM/POND PUMPS (& FILTERS);
SunSun, Via Aqua Internal Filter
Simple effective mechanical and biological filters that fit easily inside your aquarium, sump, or similar application
SunSun JP-066 Pump
Reliable economy light duty pumps with a lot of power (475 gph)
RIO PLUS PUMPS
Models 90, 200, 600, 1000, 1100, & 1700; Proven and Versatile Rio Aquarium, Fountain Water Pumps, Powerheads
Fusion Quiet Power & ReSun Air Pumps
The Fusion Air Pump is the most quiet heavy duty vibrator air pump
For simple yet efficient bio filters, please see our Aquarium Filter Kits
with premium Hydro Sponge Filters, Air or Water Pumps, Water Conditions.
Click below for our vinyl aquarium tubing page:
Tubing, Hose Clamps
For replacement UV Bulbs
to fit your UV Sterilizer, Clarifier