Hydor Koralia Smart Wave
The Hydor Koralia SmartWave Pump Controller adds natural currents that promote healthy aquariums.
No complicated programming is involved. By simply turning the knob and selecting one of two available programs, you can add water currents essential to nourish and feed aquarium inhabitants as well as remove "dead spots" from your aquarium circulation pattern.
An unique feature is the "Alternate Mode", which activates one pump while the other remains OFF. This pump sequence alternates to create currents that simulate ocean tides.
"Synchronous Mode" activates both pumps simultaneously and then shuts off both pumps to recreate currents typical of barrier reefs. Select time interval settings from 5 seconds up to 6 hours for custom aquarium water movement.
Hydor Smart Wave Pump Controller - $69.99
Jump to Shopping Cart
• Promotes a healthy reef aquarium or similar aquarium environment where wave action is desired by recreating natural currents found in nature
• Control 2 or even more pumps with only 1 unit
• Works with ANY pump that has a typical North American electrical plug, although the propeller/circulation style pump such as the SunSun JVP Series, Seio, and of course Hydor Koralia are the most efficient to use and do not have the issues of repeated start ups some more typical power head pumps might have.
• Synchronous program for currents typical of barrier reefs and alternate for tides
• Includes Automatic and Manual Feeding Mode
• Easy to use, "Plug and Play" device
• Splash resistant
• For Salt or Freshwater Aquariums
• Maximum Load = 100 watts per outlet
• 110/120 Volt, Grounder Plugs and Plug Receptacles for Water Pumps, 6 ft power cord
• Built in hanger for wall or cabinet mounting
Here is a free downloadable pdf of the instructions for the Hydor Smart Wave Pump Controller:
Hydor Smart Wave Pump Controller Directions, PDF DOWNLOAD